Presentations in meetings
British & Eire Association of Vitreoretinal Surgeons (BEAVRS) - Edinburgh, November 2014
- Whether vitreous status (attached/detached) affects visual outcome in patients undergoing vitrectomy for floaters.
- Scleral buckling using non-contact wide angle viewing system and endoillumination.
- Visual and anatomical outcomes of patients undergoing combined phakovitrectomy with internal limiting membrane peeling for vitreo-macular traction.
American Society of Retina Specialists (ASRS) - San Diego, August 2014
- Non-posturing macular hole surgery with choice of tamponade guided by hole base diameter.
- Are four haptics better than two in avoiding pupillary capture in combined phakovitrectomy?
American Society of Retina Specialists (ASRS) - Toronto, August 2014
- Does combined phakovitrectomy for rhegmatogenous retinal detachment (RRD) modify the risk of developing proliferative vitreoretinopathy (PVR)?
Retinal Detachment Symposium of the ASRS - Torornto, August 2013
Pictured (left to right) are the panelists: John Pitcher MD; Ron Adelman MD MPH; Sunil Srivastava MD; moderators Andrew Schachat MD, John Pollack MD and Rubina Rahman MBBS FRCOphth (UK) FRCS; Manish Nagpal MD FRCS(UK).
British & Eire association of Vitreo-retinal surgeons (BEAVRS) - Sheffield, 5-6th November 2015
6/11/2015: Feasibility and Safety of 27 gauge vitrectomy for the treatment of a variety of Vitreo-retinal conditions. R Rahman
6/11/2015: Accuracy of user-adjusted axial length measurements by optical biometry in eyes having combined phacovitrectomy for macula-off rhegmatogenous retinal detachment. S Kolb, R Rahman J Stephenson.
British & Eire Association of Vitreoretinal Surgeons (BEAVRS) - Southampton 10-11th November 2016
- Video session: Surgical pearls and complications management. Moderators & Presenters: A Laidlaw, R Haynes, Rubina Rahman
- Poster presentation: Risk factors for elevated intraocular pressure on first day postoperative review following pars plana vitrectomy.
- Poster presentation: Repair of persistent macular holes with non- posturing surgery-- a role for Oxane-HD.